The Begonia Angel Wings is a stunning tropical plant that adds a touch of elegance to any space. Its large, wing-shaped leaves have a glossy, metallic finish that makes them stand out in any room. With proper care, this plant can grow up to 2 feet tall and wide.
- The Begonia Angel Wings prefers well-draining, rich soil and consistently moist soil.
- Keep the plant in a spot with bright, indirect light, but avoid direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves.
- Regularly fertilize the plant with a balanced fertilizer every 2-3 weeks during the growing season.
- The plant may need to be regularly misted to increase humidity.
- Be sure to protect the plant from drafts and sudden temperature changes.
- The Begonia Angel Wings requires consistent moisture, but be sure to not overwater.
- Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- In the winter, reduce the frequency of watering, but do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- The plant prefers bright, indirect light, but avoid direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves.
- It can also be grown under fluorescent lights.
- The Begonia Angel Wings is a cultivar of the species Begonia coccinea.
- The plant is named for its large, wing-shaped leaves with a glossy, metallic finish.
- It is a popular houseplant due to its unique and striking appearance.
- The Begonia Angel Wings is not toxic to humans or pets.
- However, it is best to keep the plant out of reach of small children and pets to prevent accidental ingestion.